We’re making sure that the way we conduct our business exceeds all expectations through:
- Providing training and development to agents and staff.
- Mentoring staff for career development.
- Assessing potential suppliers on their corporate social responsibility practices
- Rating suppliers to ensure they deliver on price, quality and service.
- Monitoring the quality of our business practices and systems to maintain continuing certification to the highest standards.
SA Lotteries' operations meet the highest international standards in:
SA Lotteries is certified as operating in compliance with the Quality Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008.
> Our Quality Statement
SA Lotteries is certified with Information Security Standard AS/NZS ISO/IEC 27001:2006 and World Lottery Association Security Control Standard: 2006.
These internationally recognised standards signify SA Lotteries’ compliance with the most rigorous information and system security controls, and were awarded following comprehensive audits of systems and business practices.
Promoting Responsible Gambling
SA Lotteries is certified as a global leader in operating at the highest level of responsible gambling standards.
SA Lotteries received the top accreditation under the World Lottery Association (WLA) Responsible Gaming Framework for a mature and well-established responsible gambling program inherent in its day-to-day operations, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Verified by the WLA Independent Assessment Panel, comprising social responsibility experts from around the world, the Level 4 accreditation was awarded on the basis of SA Lotteries’ social responsibility initiatives across 21 areas, including stakeholder engagement, retailer training, player education, third party assessment, expert consultation, participation in industry initiatives, and public reporting.