How to Play
Keno is a game of chance whereby 20 numbers are randomly generated from a possible 80 every 3.5 minutes.
Keno can be played 10 different ways, each way is known as a Spot. In Spot 1 Keno, you choose 1 number and if it comes up in the 20 numbers drawn, you win. Play Spot 2 and choose 2 numbers, Spot 3 choose 3 and so on. Spot 10 is the highest Spot and offers a guaranteed jackpot of at least $1 million if you match 10 of the 20 numbers drawn.
See an interactive simulation on how to play Keno and Keno Coin Toss.
Play Keno at your nearest SA Lotteries retail agency by:
- Marking a Keno coupon* with your lucky numbers;
- Choosing a quicker way to play; or
- Playing the favourite numbers stored on your Easiplay Club card.
Play Keno as a single entry or a combination entry.
Keno, like all SA Lotteries games, is governed by rules on how the game is to be conducted, including:
- conditions of entry and participation;
- prize structure;
- determination of winning entries; and
- payment or delivery of prizes.
Curious? Download the Keno Rules and General Lotteries Rules.
* Keno coupons and tickets are not interchangeable between SA Lotteries retail agencies and SA TAB outlets. Dedicated SA TAB coupons and tickets must be used at SA TAB outlets.